A recent poll came out from Emerson Polling. It matched our President versus Pocahontas in Iowa and our President versus Pocahontas with Schultz as an option in Iowa. The difference was significant.
Schultz took far more voters away from Pocahontas than he did from PDJT. That will play itself out in many other states across our country. Especially in the Rust Belt. With Schultz running as an Independent, our President will win each of the states he won in 2016 and he will win the following states that he lost in 2016: Maine (the entire state not just the 1 Electoral Vote he won in 2016), New Hampshire, Minnesota, Nevada and Colorado.
- He lost Maine by 2.9% (+3 additional Electoral Votes)
- He lost New Hampshire by 0.3% (+4 additional Electoral Votes)
- He lost Minnesota by 1.5% (+10 additional Electoral Votes)
- He lost Nevada by 2.4% (+6 additional Electoral Votes)
- He lost Colorado by 5.9% (+9 additional Electoral Votes)
Add that to the 306 he won in 2016 and you have 338 Electoral Votes in 2020.
Schultz absolutely kills the radical Left because he talks common sense!
He also enjoys trolling the MSM and Democrats!
Never ever forget this tweet!
Does this look like a man who is worried?