For anyone that is listening to the MSM, including Fox about the race in Florida please STOP at this point! They are completely FULL OF CRAP! Yesterday was the first day for Early Voting. The past week or so you could send your vote in by mail. You can still return your vote by mail.
Hurricane Micheal devastated a portion of Florida that leans heavily for Republicans. Keep that in the back of your mind when you view my latest update below. It IS DEVASTATING for the Democrat Party and Democrat Candidates in the State of Florida!
Florida Vote-by-Mail & Early Voting Data Combined as of 10/23
Republicans – 43.6%
Democrats – 38.8%
Margin (+4.8% for Republicans)
2) Updated: 10/23 Latest Florida Early Voting & Mail Voting Data
54,978 (+3,447 from 10/22) more registered Republicans have returned a Mail-in-Ballot or Voted Early as of 10/22
+4.8% lead for Republicans down from 5.5% on 10/22 (-0.7%)
3) IMPORTANT NOTE:
Even though the % margin fell by -0.7% for Republicans, the overall total number of Republicans voting either by mail or in person actually went up by +3,447.
Good news is that as the totals increase, it will become very difficult for Democrats to catch up.
4) Voted-by-Mail (Returned)
REP: 456,076 (up +47,380 from 10/22)
DEM: 397,393 (up +40,228 from 10/22)
Other: 5,518 (up +570 from 10/22)
No Party Affiliation: 178,294 (up +18,446 from 10/22)
Total Returned: 1,037,281 (up +106,624 from 10/22)
5) Voted-by-Mail (Returned) Cont.
REP: 44.0% (up +0.1% from 10/22)
DEM: 38.3% (down -0.1% from 10/22)
Other: 0.5% (same from 10/22)
No Party Affiliation: 17.2% (same from 10/22)
6) Voted Early (Started on 10/22)
No Party Affiliation: 18,050
Total Early Votes: 118,360
7) Voted Early (Started on 10/22) Cont.
No Party Affiliation: 15.3%
8) Voted-by-Mail or Early Voting Combined
No Party Affiliation: 196,344
Total Early Votes: 1,155,641
9) Voted-by-Mail or Early Voting Combined Cont.
No Party Affiliation: 17.0%
10) As a Registered Voter in the State of Florida, you are given the option to have your ballot sent by mail for 2 Election Cycles. The reason I point this out is that there will be voters in Florida that will not vote for the upcoming Election that are provided a ballot by mail.
11) That is why the Returned Vote-by-Mail Data is so important and should be what you focus on. You can find the data I provided at the link below. If you are interested in a certain County, that data is also provided.